Due to our internal systems and for security and data protection reasons we do not allow the automatic updating of an email address associated with an account. Instead you should create a new account and request orders be migrated to the new account.
Instead you should follow the steps below:
- Create a new account using the email address you want to use. Click here to register.
- You do not need to add all your personal information. This can be added during your next purchase.
- You should then contact support using your existing account (not the new one) and request your orders be migrated to the new account.
- We will email confirmation to the existing account holder to approve the transfer.
- A 48 hour hold is placed on all migrations. In the meantime you can place new orders using the new account.
- After 48 hours have passed and provided the existing account holder has approved the existing orders will then be migrated.
- The previous account can then either be suspended or remain active.
When migrating orders between accounts Invoices are NOT
migrated. You can always login to the previous account to view invoices provided you have not requested it to be de-activated.