When your account is first created it will not have a password. You can follow these instructions below to gain access to your account and set an optional password.Login without Password
and enter the email address associated with your CodeGuard account. An email will be sent contain a link valid for 60 minutes which you can use to log in to your account. Once you have logged in proceed to Settings > Account where you can set a password. Alternatively you can use the magic login link each time you require access.Login with Password
If you have previously set your password Click Here
to enter your email address and password.Impersonate a User
If you have a reseller or bulk purchase account you can login as a user you have created. To do this complete the following steps.
- Login to your Servertastic Dashboard
- Click CodeGuard in the left hand menu
- Under the list of Licences find the relevant user
- Click [Generate SSO token]
- Once token is generated click [Copy SSO access URL]
- Paste the URL into your browser address bar.
Please note that the token URL is only valid for a single use and expires after 60 minutes. If the URL has expired you will need to generate a new token.