Sometimes when you complete the SSL enrolment process for a domain validated certificate such you are told that the order has been flagged for manual review.
This can occur for a number of reasons:
- The website is not live at time of order or has a holding page
- Suspicious or incomplete whois data
- Contact details are suspicious or match certain criteria
- Domain name matches certain criteria
- Web site content matches certain criteria
- Order has been randomly flagged
When a certificate order is flagged for manual review it is being reviewed by the Certificate Authority and not Servertastic. Reviews are generally completed by the end of the next working day. If you order is taking longer than this contact our support team who will be able to help.